2 Screenshots

About This File

Belly needs love so lets get the oil and go to WORK! I chug soda and let out some really loud burps.Β 

Since you cant be here to play and jiggle I have to do it myself, my bellybutton is even deeper now and it's amazing to explore my round growing body πŸ’—

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Gsfiafh15

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video as always. And those burps were defintely something. All that gas trapped up in your big gut. It was just waiting to erupt. Recommend this videomto anybody who likes big burps

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, makes me happy and proud ❀️

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Butterball's chair is getting smaller and smaller as she grows wider and fatter, Her love handles has gotten massive and she starts rub her beautiful body with oil and It's really lovely to watch SB enjoy all her fat. onto the next part she drinks soda and those burps she lets out is sooo hot to hear and if this wasn't enough SB speaks with the most lovely voice about just the right things ;)Β This is a must buy!!! it's just reaaally good! 5 stars is maximum but I would love to fill the whole page with sparkling golden stars cause she is just mesmerizing in all her gloryΒ 

Oh THANK YOU 😍❀️ I wanna give you all the stars as well ❀️

Link to review
Vile Goth

Just amazing! Lots of oil rubbing, fat talk and beauty ❀

Thank you, sending a little extra something in private for leaving a review ❀️😍

Link to review