7 Screenshots

About This File

In part three of my birthday/anniversary celebration, I decided it was time to stuff myself with a delicious cake. I deserve all the cake and sweets in the world, especially since I've had such a successful gain. Things start with me getting on all fours and shoving my fat face into my cake. It's so damn good; I moan out as I eat. I make sure to jiggle my butt and thighs extra for you! You even get to see me eat from behind. As things progress, I roll over onto my side because I am far too fat to support my weight on all fours for too long. I moan out in agony as my belly starts to expand and fill; it's completely taken over my waistband and spills out over my underwear. I eventually roll into a sitting position where I continue to stuff my greedy face. I dissociate a bit from all the fullness but quickly get back to eating.

Throughout eating, I burb and moan a bit more. I try to get back on all fours to eat, but it's way too hard. After my stuffing is over, I struggle to get up. Why did I move my scale so far away? I huff and puff as I get up and even slip a bit; all that added food is weighing me down. I hop back on the scale and take another measurement to see if my belly has expanded at all. Do you think I added a few pounds and inches....there's only one way to find out! 

💜💜💜💜

Clip features weigh-in, stuffing, eating on all fours, messy eating, moaning, belly jiggle. This shot features multiple different angles and shots.  

Part 1: Our Gaining Anniversary *mutual gain*
Part 2: Gaining Anniversary MASSIVE Stuffing + Measurements
Part 3: Birthday Cake Stuffing + Post Stuffing Weigh In

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.