6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a very fattening two years. I've eaten a lot, gained a lot, and gotten super out of shape. All those meals are adding up. My gaining anniversary (May 12) and birthday (May 15) are super close together, so I figured let's go all out with a MASSIVE stuffing! In this first part of my stuffing, I take my starting measurements and weight. I give a recap of how much bigger I've gotten since January 2021.

Afterward, I reward myself with a massive amount of pizza, breadsticks, and wings. Along the way, I chug some pop and end up burping up a storm! Each bit tastes so good; I can't help but moan on occasion; you would too if you were this stuffed. 

This is only the beginning for me. In part two, I'll take on a massive cake followed by some post stuffing weigh in's. All this food and soda will have me full and bloated. Let's start this next year of my life and gaining journey off with a bang, and get me porked up and fatter than ever! 

💙💙💙💙

Clip features: stuffing, weight, and measurement reveal, fat chat, gaining talk, burping, belly jiggle. This clip is filmed in multiple different angles and includes overhead, up-close shots.     

Part 1: Our Gaining Anniversary *mutual gain*
Part 2: Gaining Anniversary MASSIVE Stuffing + Measurements
Part 3:

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.