2 Screenshots

About This File

Join Kat for a condensed version of a live stream stuffing in one of her favorite school girl outfits: a body suit that is about to be ripped open by her growing belly and tits, and a skirt that has no chance of being zipped up again. Feeling girly and cute she flirts with the camera while consuming over 2000 calories in this clip. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Honestly, I've never watched livestreams before, but if this is any indication, I should definitely start. This is a fine and beautiful depiction of a big, beautiful woman bloating her way out of the very clothes she wears, proudly boasting a bloated bare belly. What a magnificent sight to behold! Absolutely gorgeous gorging! Simple display of seductive gluttony!

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 🥰🥰 I've found I eat more when there is a love audience so it's win-win! 😁

Link to review
Guest jron26966

Another awesome clip by Kat!! She is already pushing that skirt to its limits when she decides to grab a snack!! Her playful flirts and sensual voice will drive you over the edge!!   20 minutes and 2000 calories later, who will finish first? Kat or the viewer?  Dont let this clip slip through your fingers!!! 

Link to review