6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Breeding. Heavy cream chugging. Sexy tease/chat. Bouncing/jiggles. Boobs & ass play. Multi-angle. . 13+ minutes.

Casey came to your farm a few years ago sooooo tiny and you promised her that someday you'd grow her into the fattest cow on the farm. She's been working so hard for you, feeding & chugging cream all day every day. She's grown tremendously while under your care and is FINALLY your fattest cow. You come in after a long day tending to the other cows and find your prized hog waiting for you. She's looking so large and greedy. She begs you to finally breed her. Please, daddy. You ask to inspect your work and she takes you on a tour of her body - gorgeous face, greedy eyes, thick neck, flabby arms, massive gut, heavy ass, and wide thighs. You're impressed. Very impressed. 

So you tell her to chug more. More heavy cream to keep Daddy happy. Casey always listens to Daddy and gets right to work. She slurps it down like water. Finally you tell her to bend over.... and it begins. The breeding. For several minutes multiple angles and POVs take the viewer through the experience. Casey's so out of breath after, yet so eager for her body to start to grow now that you've filled her with your own cream. She's already daydreaming of her next breeding session... after all, that's all she's good for now that she's so fat. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

I'm gonna be watching the first 2 breeding clips before fully watching and reviewing this one. From what little I watched, you look and ARE so much fatter in this latest edition! Your face and belly look sooooo much fatter! The belly spreads out nice and wide on that lap of yours....belly spread! Your face is abundantly gorgeous! Just wait for my ACTUAL review lol

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.