6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Breeding. Heavy cream chugging. Sexy tease/chat. Bouncing/jiggles. Boobs & ass play. Multi-angle. . 13+ minutes.

Casey came to your farm a few years ago sooooo tiny and you promised her that someday you'd grow her into the fattest cow on the farm. She's been working so hard for you, feeding & chugging cream all day every day. She's grown tremendously while under your care and is FINALLY your fattest cow. You come in after a long day tending to the other cows and find your prized hog waiting for you. She's looking so large and greedy. She begs you to finally breed her. Please, daddy. You ask to inspect your work and she takes you on a tour of her body - gorgeous face, greedy eyes, thick neck, flabby arms, massive gut, heavy ass, and wide thighs. You're impressed. Very impressed. 

So you tell her to chug more. More heavy cream to keep Daddy happy. Casey always listens to Daddy and gets right to work. She slurps it down like water. Finally you tell her to bend over.... and it begins. The breeding. For several minutes multiple angles and POVs take the viewer through the experience. Casey's so out of breath after, yet so eager for her body to start to grow now that you've filled her with your own cream. She's already daydreaming of her next breeding session... after all, that's all she's good for now that she's so fat. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

frencht92

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is by far Casey’s hottest video yet! She’s begging you to breed her, it’s only fair after all, she put in the work she’s the fattest cow on the fat farm!!

Link to review
bp1812

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is MEZMERIZING in this clip! the way she gazes into the camera and begs you to breed her is just 🥵. Just keeps getting better and better!

Link to review
fat_elf

An amazing fulfilment of an amazing promise, from this prize-winning cow! The fattest cow of the farm, she has clearly fed herself to the fullest frequently on the most fattening feed you could find for her to feast on with and without a funnel. *Surely*, surely, this crazily corpulent cow has earned your... breeding? She has to breed with you, to bloat that big, bulging belly all the more, to make her grow like never before. And, considering how fast she's fattening already, that's saying a lot...

Link to review
qqwerty3377

I love your videos Casey. you have such a massive gut and I love watching it grow. Never stop eating like a fat pig and gaining weight! Keep it up

Link to review
Guest FatboyHedonist

fantastic. will take me days to get through this clip shes overwhelming

Link to review
SamT421

Man, Casey literally puts out absolute GOLD every video. Perfect, honestly didn't even  make it all the way through 😭 she's so amazing and just wow 

Link to review
jackal27

OMG Casey is so damn sexy in role playing as the tiny little cow that is now the biggest fattest cow on the farm. She shows off her bigger curves at so many great viewpoints. All the while begging us to breed her in so many different fold and crevices of her fat and so her belly becomes even bigger and heavier. Then she starts chugging her heavy cream, swallowing it like it’s nothing all adding to the luscious pounds on her mesmerizing round body that I can’t get enough of! In between she’s throws in some hot, slow motion twerking plump booty and jiggling her vast deep belly, her huge tits bouncing on top and her back rolls shaking in exotic glory. It’s almost like a long jerk off instruction clip and I absolutely loved it! So much I think I’ll watch it again 😍🔥👏

Link to review
pgtip00

There is steam coming off my screen. Smoke alarm is beeping. Oh my Lord how smoulderingly hot is this clip! Casey dials the sexy way the fuck up in this one, begging you, pleading with you, "Breed me, Daddy!"

All the shakes and jiggles you expect from Casey. All the sweet little begging lilt in the voice you expect too. This breeding cow is ready. She is fully fed, fat and getting fatter. That cream she chugs so easily it's like breathing has made this bovine beauty the fattest on the farm. Hot, hot, HOT!!!

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Every new video of Casey's becomes the hottest, sexiest video she has made -- 'Breed Me, Daddy' is just over-the-top fabulous! Casey has become the fattest cow on the farm (such a good cow), and it is time to breed her. (Isn't it always time to breed Casey?) She shows off all her fat curves -- her chins, her udders, her amazing back, her gargantuan belly, and her huge thighs -- and effortlessly empties some (more) heavy cream into her cow belly. Then ... then she bends over for Daddy -- for Daddy to breed her. The lust in Casey's eyes is overpowering, as she bounces and grinds while Daddy has his way with his favorite, and fattest cow. What a fabulously sexy, greedy cow you are, Casey -- thank you SO MUCH for this hot hot HOT video! (Hope Daddy keeps on breeding you!)

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Great job as usual Casey the belly slaps and moaning and chugging of that nice cream is all great and I bet the cream is going to make that milk nice and sweet I want suck on those big udders to get my fill of vitamin D 😋 Geez bet all the cows are jealous of you definitely going to breed this cow 10 out of 10 video 

Link to review
shmedly45

Once again, our beautiful queen delivers. This is such a sexy seductive video. The way Casey plays with her massive body while showing it off for her admirers is nothing short of breathtaking. God damn does she know exactly what we want. Take all of my money!!!

PS, went back to a clip from 2019. Hot damn have there been some “changes” over the years 😍

Link to review
Neverspent2007

This is by far one of the hottest and sexiest videos I’ve ever had the privilege of watching.

Casey shows off her ever expanding body; a body that was once so fit and the envy of women everywhere is now unrecognizable as Casey spends her days slurping down heavy cream and fattening herself up like the prized hog at a state fair.

She knows that this is her purpose in life; to be bred and fed, she doesn’t need to worry about pesky things like diets and exercise or being active; that person is long gone.

Casey takes such pride in showing off her huge gut, flabby arms, thick thighs and wide ass, she loves who she is and what she has become and it’s clear that she has no intention of stopping herself from getting even fatter.

This is Casey’s life. The life of a hog.

Keep up the amazing work Casey.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I honestly don't know where to begin with this clip. Casey has sooooo much to offer and she is EVERYTHING a man could want - a huge beautiful fat cow ready to be bred! The way she drinks the cream now is such a turn-on! She just gulps it down and you can see her belly get fuller throughout! She is so fucking fat now! We have truly fed her well and she finally gets her chance to be bred! She is extremely delicious - her chins and cheeks so plump and thick, her huge thighs and her giant belly spread larger than ever - she is truly a sight to behold! I don't think anyone would be able to do anything but get off to this clip! On top of everything else, she is just so damn pretty and super cute. Her voice is always a highlight for me and her hair so lush and beautiful! She is a queen! Can not WAIT to see her bred again and see how massive we end up making her belly and the rest of her! 100,000 stars!!! 

Link to review
jacksprat

Ehhrrrmmma-M.G! This shit is too effin' hot. Totally wiped me out. Casey's fat over-developed physique milked every last drop of cum out of me. Just a few minutes in, and Casey coaxed all my sperm into a furious fountain. Leaving my balls shriveled up like raisins. I passed out for hours afterwards. I have no idea how far into the video I lasted. At one point, desperate to hold out, I squinted my eyes shut and just listened to her voice explaining how primed and ripened she has now fattened up to. About the erupt solely from her voice alone I opened my eyes to see Fat Casey proudly displaying her outrageously rotund belly and that was more than enough for me. Splooge! Like a log flume hitting the pool I came and I went down for the count. Spent. I just woke up in the evening to write this quick review. Honestly I can only attest to the first half or so... This clip will provide fresh viewing for me again. Soon as I can muster up enough sperm to blow all over again. Casey deserves all your cum dedicated to her superb growth and development. Every hard dick ought to be pointed directly to her behemoth belly. 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

This is, unbiasedly, the greatest clip ever. Casey has a fastball and it keeps getting faster. Her general fat on every part of her body and how she makes it move is mesmerizing. Truly an amazing clip 

Link to review

This was so insanely hot 🥵, Casey really nails it all in this clip. The thought of breeding a fat cow such as her makes my mind go wild!

Link to review