4 Screenshots

About This File

Today I beg a simple question. If I inhale three packs of mentos & chug cola. . . How much can I stuff myself after? We will be answering this question today, and seeing how much is really my limit!

We start with the bloat - Before filming I swallowed three entire packs of mentos and have a 2 liter before me for a bloat that I quickly get to chugging! Turns out three packs of mentos is a LOT, and I feel like I'm going to explode! We fully accomplish our first task - bloating until I can't go any further. Time for the next task. . 

Now time to STUFF - I ordered an outrageous amount of food that I am so excited to eat I hardly even use utensils! But how much can I eat after pushing my stomach to it's bursting point? Come watch to find out!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

First Rosie bloats herself to her maximum capacity and then she attempts a stuffing on top of that. That's some feedee dedication! There are some of her awesome signature burps too. This is a stuffing in which Rosie yet again impress us with her stomach capacity

Link to review