5 Screenshots

About This File

I am so turned on by my own belly button, today we are giving it EXTRA attention. . .Watch me as I fill my belly button full of lotion for maximum belly button play potential, with some help from a friend to make sure I give you the best belly button experience possible. . 

I start solo - I slowly explore my belly button before zooming in to show you how my belly button looks close up. I then proceed to fill my deep belly button with lotion until it over flows, which means it's time to finger and explore some more. . . Expect lots of fat chat as I excitedly play with my belly button. I give you plenty of angles so you can't miss how deep it really is. . .

A feeder joins - A feeder comes to finger my belly button next, but that's not it. . . They jiggle, grab and play with my belly and naval as I moan and BEG for more, telling this feeder how fat they made me. . .

If you LOVE belly buttons and need the perfect belly button experience, you are in the right place!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the steamiest belly button play video ever! Rosie is having so much fun playing with her belly button and it's so hot to watch. There's so much moaning, jiggling, lotion rubbing and belly play in this one that you wouldn't believe it!

Link to review