2 Screenshots

About This File

Listen to some fat chat about my weight gain journey! I talk about how I discovered that I'm into gaining & how I decided to continue gaining! Leave any questions that you have about my journey in the comments & I'll make sure to answer them in my next FAQ video💕

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bangs15

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She's such an angel.... Adorable vid, adorable authentic personality, very hot, genuine story. One of the best things to happen to the community imo. :.)

Response from the author:

You just brightened my day so much! 🥰

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just what the title says. It is a video talking about how she was introduced to gaining weight and how kellijellibelli decided to create a curvage account. kellijellibelli talks about where she was when she started to around where she stands now. I wish there were a little more details into the gaining story but some stories don't have much to it and others can be way more in depth. This story is kind of basic but I found how she started gaining weight a little different than many. If you are into origin stories on how to gain weight or hearing how a athlete gets into gaining weight then this story may interest you. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review