4 Screenshots

About This File

I decide to show off the 6 lbs I gained on vacation by stuffing my belly with Jack in the Box tacos, a breakfast sandwich & hashbrowns, popcorn chicken and a burger & fries. I wash it all down with soda, making my bloated tummy rounder than I’ve ever seen it before 😋

Features one huge, stuffed gut, belly play & burps 🐷

ED58A27C-4941-465F-B073-45C132BAEFF9.thumb.gif.5499be3f338bad08761fc989b35f68f5.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

An amazing stuffing video!! Come join ChubbieBunnie as she eats her way through Jack in the box!! In a very small shirt that doesn't even come close to covering her gorgeous belly with the amazing stretchmarks! She goes to town on the food not wanting to stop for anything!! By the end of the video she looks absolutely huge, its incredible!! There are plenty of moans, groans, belly slaps, belly jiggles and sexy belly play and fat talk throughout the whole video! And there are plenty of great burps in there as well! She shows off her body after the 6 lbs she gained on vacation and she looks absolutely stunning, you get to see her beautiful double chin and her chubby cheeks! And by the end she is out of breathe from all the food she ate! Don't miss this video!!

Link to review

Even from a months ago it’s amazing to see how much you have gained since this vid. I’m so glad we get to see your face now but here we get to see your amazing double chin instead and globalised belly 😍. As you stuff an insane amount of food into your greedy mouth plenty of great burps to from cb. Damn those stretch marks to 🥵 while you grab handfuls of your huge belly and jiggle it, also 38 minutes for only 6.99 amazing. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! ☺️💕 I love looking back at my earlier clips to see the difference, I’ve definitely blown up juuuuust a bit since then 😜 

Link to review