1 Screenshot

About This File

Full belly in a tight red bodysuit. You get to see my big belly spilling over the sides as I rub it, jiggle it & do some happy dances. Requested clip idea. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an incredibly sexy and revealing dancing video!! 

Yennifer looks absolutely stunning in the small red bathing suit with her hips and big gorgeous love handles spilling out over the side of the tight suit ❤️ 

And the large hip-swaying at the end is one of the most gorgeous and sexy things I have ever seen!

The most perfect belly content once again, from Yennifer.

Absolutely superb! Yen has some incredibly sexy moves, and picked the most perfect angle to show us it as well.

Really worth the buy - an awesome vid! 

Link to review

I do not like it....I LOVE IT!! It is great to see you revisit your red suit! Fit pretty well in the Balloon video you did in the past. Now you have become the Balloon 🎈 Love how your belly fat is sticking out in the sides and you still jiggle pretty well in it! Love how you did a sexy little dance, you would make a great belly dancer! Better than expected, thank you for posting! 🤩😍

Response from the author:

So happy to hear you enjoyed it!! Yes, I have become to balloon now 😊😄. The suit was way tighter in this clip than the older one lol

Link to review