4 Screenshots

About This File

8 Flavors
96 Ounces
1 Belly

I’m back with another carbonation extravaganza! 🎉 This time, instead of 5 different takes on the same flavor, I’m out to compare and conquer 8 different flavors of gourmet soda pop!🥤

First, I sample each flavor and reveal my favorites.  Then, the chug champ returns as I toss back the first bottle with ease.  But just when I’m feeling confident, I realize this soda is a whole different animal compared to the last!  It’s not long before I erupt with bubbles, from big belches to little fizzy burplets and everything in between. 👅

What started as a power chug has now slowed to a trickle as I gulp and burp my way closer to my record of 5 bottles.  My little shirt begins to creep further and further up.  My shorts are straining so hard against my expanding middle, I have to unfasten them and let my belly *pop* out in order to carry on.  There’s no way I’ll get them buttoned again after this.

Will I emerge triumphant or suffer a sweet, yet bitter defeat?

BONUS: before and after measurements to see how much I blew up!

ms_soda05.gif

Love the chug? Watch the first installment of Sample ’n Stuff: Root Beer Bloat 🍺

ms_rb_01.gif

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.