4 Screenshots

About This File

8 Flavors
96 Ounces
1 Belly

I’m back with another carbonation extravaganza! 🎉 This time, instead of 5 different takes on the same flavor, I’m out to compare and conquer 8 different flavors of gourmet soda pop!🥤

First, I sample each flavor and reveal my favorites.  Then, the chug champ returns as I toss back the first bottle with ease.  But just when I’m feeling confident, I realize this soda is a whole different animal compared to the last!  It’s not long before I erupt with bubbles, from big belches to little fizzy burplets and everything in between. 👅

What started as a power chug has now slowed to a trickle as I gulp and burp my way closer to my record of 5 bottles.  My little shirt begins to creep further and further up.  My shorts are straining so hard against my expanding middle, I have to unfasten them and let my belly *pop* out in order to carry on.  There’s no way I’ll get them buttoned again after this.

Will I emerge triumphant or suffer a sweet, yet bitter defeat?

BONUS: before and after measurements to see how much I blew up!

ms_soda05.gif

Love the chug? Watch the first installment of Sample ’n Stuff: Root Beer Bloat 🍺

ms_rb_01.gif

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First of all buy this video!! ;) the edit is so good that I just want to see the next video. Do you plan to make a binge video reaching the limit of your capacity by eating and expanding your belly? in this video you look like you're pregnant i love it

Response from the author:

Thank you! ❤️ I can't wait to make the next one. 

Because I want to try all the things, I've been letting the subject dictate how much I consume in each clip (eg: I wanted to do a gourmet soda clip and the brand with the most available flavors had 8 varieties, so I did 8).  It does seem to have me consuming more all the time, though!

Link to review

This Was an Awesome Video You are gonna be so bloated Today from this Oh & You would have been even more bloated if you accounted for putting some food in next time ❤️ 

I was positively fizzing! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

☺️❤️

Link to review