7 Screenshots

About This File

My first ever force-feeding! It's QUITE hot. πŸ₯΅

My feeder has decided it is dinner time. He sits me down on the floor, then forces McDonald's cheeseburgers and fries down my throat until it's alllll gone! I'm a good girl! πŸ‘ΌπŸ»

Do I want to give up? Yes. Do I resist? Yes. But I get a playful tug at my collar to remind me of who's in charge. Am I stuffed beyond comfort? HELL YES. πŸ₯΄

Come watch my feeder fatten me up, gently slap me, tug on my collar when I resist and remind me I can't give up. Then I play with my extended belly as I catch my breath. 🀀

Reviews are greatly appreciated! If you DO review this video in the first week, please send me a message and I will send you a second video, FREE! Win-win. πŸ’°

This video features:

-Force feeding.

-Light Domination.

-Light Burping.

-Light Slapping.

-Belly play.

🚨 DISCLAIMER: ANY USE OF "FORCE" IN THIS VIDEO WAS DONE WITH CONSENT OF BOTH PEOPLE! PLEASE PRACTICE SAFE BDSM. CONSENT AND BOUNDARIES MUST BE ESTABLISHED BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES PREVIOUS TO PLAY! 🚨

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

GoofyBeast

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

So hot to see her getting force fed with a collar on. She gets so stuffed. Love it.Β 

Response from the author:

Thank you sooo much! Glad you enjoyed! ❀️

Link to review
overkill

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

This is a very hot force feeding video! Madilyn looks great! I especially like the combination of a double chin and a collar. It's so much fun to see burgers and fries shoved into her mouth!

Response from the author:

Thank youuuuu! ❀️

Link to review