5 Screenshots

About This File

Cum have an intimate moment with me while i rub and jiggle my full, bouncing belly for you🤰🏽! I had a HUGE dinner and you had a LONG day... now it‘s time to take care of you 😉 and work on moving toward dessert 🤤💦

The way my heavy gut rests on my growing thighs, while I caress & grab the abundance of fat spilling out of my shorts is uncontrollably sexy, but don’t blow your load just yet because it gets even hotter 😍

Help me try on teeny, tiny bikinis 👙 that are wayy to small for my abundant curves while I shake, jiggle, “run”, and bounce it ALL for you 😚

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

meon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She look so sexy in these bikinis! I hope she make soon a new one!

Link to review
Dave Fargo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I feel like there's so much to say about this video. first off your belly looks even more gigantic and bloated then it was before and is so lusciously soft I just wish I could rub it all day long. also your belly button looks even more inviting too (I feel like fingers aren't the only things that could get lost in it). if this wasn't enough your massive udders are so incredibly mesmerizing (yet another place certain things could get lost in). the fact that they are so big and heavy yet the can bounce so much is damn near hypnotizing. but the highlight has got to be how in love with your own body you are and getting lost in your own sexiness. by far one of the best shots was wear you give a perfect pose of your body and give a fantastic come hither look i feel like if i saw you do this in real life I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off. this just make me wish i could be there on your trip endlessly stuffing you by the pool until you couldn't even move and then just rubbing your overstuffed gut for all to see

Response from the author:

your review made my day 😍🥰 love it!

Link to review