4 Screenshots

About This File

Hiding my weight gain isn't exactly easy these days, yet I decided to try getting shapewear. When I ordered a 4x, I thought it'd fit.....but once it got here, it became clear a struggle was going to happen. I held it up to my body and quickly realized it's about half the size of me. How the hell is all my fat going to fit in here? Almost immediately, I'm struggling to get it on. I try getting it over my fat thighs but not before falling over. All that strain was just too hard. I continue to struggle, using what little strength I have. There isn't a part of me that isn't jiggling. I even start getting out of breath. It's just impossible! Eventually, it gets on......kinda. I end up looking like an overstuffed sausage in a casing. Unluckily for me getting it off might just be as much of a struggle. But maybe you could help with that?

💛💛💛💛

In this clip, I try on a pair of shapewear that's meant to suck me in. But it does not do that. After struggling to get it on, I tell you a bit about why I bought it and eventually struggled to get it back off. 

💛💛💛💛

Clip features: shapewear, out of breath, tight clothes. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌