5 Screenshots

About This File

You know you look so small and tiny from down there, especially compared to a giantess BBW goddess like me. I see you've come to visit me during my snack time. I know you think you're tasty, but do you really think you're tastier than this cake? I'm not too sure about that. I think you have to prove yourself as being worthy enough to eat. I think you have to show me that you deserved to be eaten up, swallowed, and dissolved in my big fat gut. Teasing you with and making you watch me eat this cake while you beg to have me eat you is pretty fun. Teasing you with pretending to sit on you and squish you makes you squirm, doesn't it? I guess I could do you a favor and just eat you already, put you out of you're misery. Besides this is the ultimate tribute, but don't think you'll fill me up, my appetite is far too large for that.

😈😈😈

In this clip, I start by looking down at you and teasing you while I snack on cake. I show you angles from my backside and front side and even spend time teasing you while I pretend to sit on you and squish you. As I bend over my fishnets start to rip. I proceed to keep tearing them to make space for my big thighs and butt. Eventually, I pick you up and put you on the kitchen counter, and show you up close shots of me eating. It's here that I tell you what will happen to you and your body as you prepare to become my food. I tease you a bit more and tell you to get acquainted with the cake because you're both ending up in my belly! Things end with you becoming my food and getting eaten.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

Clip features: Vore, giantess, goddess, teasing, POV experience, fishnet tearing, feet in fishnets.
Some background music

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Kinksntreats

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing! Great video!

Link to review