EXPLOSIVE BURPS COKE & MENTOS BLOAT/CHUG

$5.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

EXPLOSIVE BURPS FROM MY COKE AND MENTOS CHUG AND BLOAT

Join Kristina as she guzzles a two liter Coke and tops off her chug with Mentos. This video is a little under 12 minutes long, with my new world record of LOUD GROUND RATTLING BURPS. You could see the shock on my face because of how insane these burps and belches were, this combo made me SWELL up like no other, watch my empty belly balloon into something so massive, I even noticed new stretch marks POST chugging. 

This video includes my loudest burps to date, belly play, playfulness, standing up chugging, navel play, tons of fat chat and dirty talk talking about how large I’m becoming and so on. It also includes up close shots of my belly tight as a drum, come listen to Kristina’s big belches.. if you liked my SPRITE & BANANA video you are in for a TREAT, this one tops it. 

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Want to hear massive burps from kristina then you really need this vid. That struggle 😮 when you dropped that mento it’s hard to bend when you have a giant gut in the way you said was so hot 🥵. These are definitely your loudest burps yet. The fact that you said you still want pizza after this is 🤯. Your belly by the end of this was huge, it’s so big now it’s even starting to hang downwards. Even your floorboards were squeaking 😍 under the strain. 

Response from the author:

My goal is to top these burps and go even harder next time, thank you so much for your review and again your constant support you’re like my biggest fan and I appreciate you!

Link to review
Trm361

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoyed this video and highly recommend it to everyone! You won't be disappointed!

Thank you so much!!! ❤️🥺

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘

Thank you!

Link to review