EXPLOSIVE BURPS COKE & MENTOS BLOAT/CHUG

$5.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

EXPLOSIVE BURPS FROM MY COKE AND MENTOS CHUG AND BLOAT

Join Kristina as she guzzles a two liter Coke and tops off her chug with Mentos. This video is a little under 12 minutes long, with my new world record of LOUD GROUND RATTLING BURPS. You could see the shock on my face because of how insane these burps and belches were, this combo made me SWELL up like no other, watch my empty belly balloon into something so massive, I even noticed new stretch marks POST chugging. 

This video includes my loudest burps to date, belly play, playfulness, standing up chugging, navel play, tons of fat chat and dirty talk talking about how large I’m becoming and so on. It also includes up close shots of my belly tight as a drum, come listen to Kristina’s big belches.. if you liked my SPRITE & BANANA video you are in for a TREAT, this one tops it. 

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Plump Kristin just keeps blossoming! Growing prettier and more powerfully attractive every day. Imagine how intimidating for a skinny chick to see her boyfriend staring at Kristin's mighty hyper-developed body. She can't even get mad... it's just nature. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.