3 Screenshots

About This File

Belly, boobies, booty, oh my! Enjoy all of my very best angles from a low shot as I jiggle my obese body for you! Come experience pure heaven!

Starting with a nice body shot encompassing everything I have to offer - Watch me bounce everything from my chest, to my belly, my thighs and even my arm fat in one gorgeous long shot!

Come close and personal to my fat gut - Now the shot comes a little closer giving major focus to my belly specifically. My belly button gets special attention in this shot as well.

Who can forget these adorable little boobs? - The shot stays nice and close up so you can watch me squeeze and bounce my chest.

The grand finale - You could say my massive booty and thighs are my best feature, that's why I'm saving the best for last! Time to jiggle and twerk my big booty so you get the perfect experience with it. I even give you a close up of my fat ass to close out this clip perfectly.

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.