Gainer Shake Funneling! OVER 4k CALORIES!

$6

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

3750 calories in gaining powder, 620 calories in milk = 4370 calories funneled into my fat face! If you know me, I'm not one for gaining shakes. After testing several powders and combinations this is the only one I can commit to funneling. Today is a big experiment as I funnel a gainer shake for the very first time!

In this video expect a very hesitant Rosie being extra honest with her first gaining shake experience, and watch as I chug down as many calories as possible! Expect more videos like this as I experiment to see what gaining shake I can consume the most of, to accelerate my gain as much as possible! 

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The scorching-hot @RosieMarieFeedee funnels thousands and thousands of calories in gainer-shake!

Dressed in seductive black lingerie which really emphasises her beautiful, full breasts, Rosie looks genuinely sensational as she explains the challenge that lies ahead of her.  Her nerves are palpable as she watches the shake being poured into the funnel and oozing down the tube.

What a sight it is to watch this beautiful woman gazing excitedly upwards at the slowly-filling tube, a joyous smile on her ultra-pretty face (and just a touch of apprehension?), while she clutches the mouthpiece in her chubby hands!  (Pause the video at 01:48 to see what I mean.)

Soon, Rosie's got her succulent lips locked around the pipe and, like a good girl,  starts guzzling away as if her life depended on it.  Check out those big, beautiful eyes fixed on the funnel!  The curves of her rounded face are really complemented by the sucking action she uses as she works busily on the pipe and its high-calorie content.

You MUST look out for the bit where Rosie goes "hands-free" with the tube!  I really thought this was one of the sexiest, most beautiful things I've ever seen!

This woman just cannot help but be sexy.  Physically, she looks truly AMAZING, but her appeal disappears off the chart when her charming personality is factored in.  Throw in a funnelling-tube (and its connotations of commitment and vulnerability) and you have an ATOMIC BOMB of sexy fun and inspirational feedee dedication!

A hugely impressive feeding achievement from Rosie - and an absolutely fantastic video!  She's the Queen of the Funnel!

As usual, the video has a crystal-clear image and great lighting.

(Rosie didn't feel well after her similarly-themed cream-funnelling challenge - I hope she was okay after this!)

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a breathtaking funnelling video! Rosie is a real funnel feeding champion. It's a delight to watch her chug so much gaining shake. We are also treated to some really hot aftermath chat

Link to review