5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

As I've gotten fatter, I've gotten really out of shape. Normal tasks have become so much more of an effort; this includes walking upstairs. Lifting over 300 pounds of pure fat up and downstairs is no easy task and always results in me being out of breath, panting, tired, and just a touch flushed. I jiggle all over the place and struggle to balance at points even. 300+ pounds of pure fat in motion! It tends to be when I notice the effects of such a substantial and rapid gain the most. Is it getting harder to do? Yes! Will that curb my appetite? Never! 

I decided to show you just how difficult this task is for me by wearing the shortest shorts that show every bit of fat and curve. I walk up and down the stairs about three times; I take a couple of breaks to make sure to show you my ample booty as you follow me from behind. I even take my belly out from the shorts of my waistband to show you the jiggles in motion. You can hear my panting intensify throughout the clip. I get winded and out of breath as it goes on. Things end with me exhausted on my couch playing with my huge round belly in an up-close shot; I'm still out of breath. My belly rises up and down with my deep inhales and exhales. My waistline digs into my belly, creating a muffin top until my belly finally wins and expands over. It becomes clear just how out of shape and fat I am.

This clip features physical fitness elements, out-of-shape/breath, booty shots, up-close belly shots,  

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fanza

At the end Freya sit on the stairs..totally out of breath..I love the clos up of your most beautiful  belly at the end..so relaxed and cute. 5 out of 5 easiliy

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review