6 Screenshots

About This File

Early Bird Special, Tonight only! Today marks my Two-Year anniversary here on Curvage! To celebrate, I ordered all of my favorites from my local sushi shop and sat down for a long stuffing and belly rubbing session.  Purchase this clip and cum celebrate with me! 🎉🥂😘🐖

Review this clip before Sunday May 2nd at 11:59 p.m. EST to get a clip of your choice, free!

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Nmar24

Awesome stuffing. Would definitely recommend 😍

Link to review
Ilvg

Great hair, sexy voice, and a straight up beautiful body that seems to get rounder with every video! If you love stuffing vids it’s a must have! Even if stuffing vids aren’t your thing it’s worth it just to see Miss Sugar Plump Fairy do her thing in spectacular fashion! 

Link to review

It’s a really cute video chock full of enthusiastic eating. Maybe not quite as epic as Candice’s finger-lickin’ good chicken and honey stuffing (my favorite of hers), but it’s a worthy follow-up in the same gluttonous style. Her hair looks great too. Recommended!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The Sugar Plump Fairy is back and she is on a tear, eating everything in sight. She is insatiable and doesn't stop eating the whole clip through. I can't wait to see how much more of her there is at her next Curvaversary in a year. Don't miss this deal.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This was so sexy to watch!❤️ I love seeing her belly expand and fatten up as she swallows her favorite foods bite after bite😍 Candice is definitely a glutton in this video, she absolutely loves how she got sooo FAT throughout the past couple of years and she lets you know it by rubbing her soft jiggly body!🤤 I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next!❤️ Happy Curvaversary Candice!

Link to review
puretrash

Candice delivers again with style and passion to celebrate her successful weight gain journey. A must-see video for all Curvage members!

Link to review