2 Screenshots

About This File

Kat squeezed herself into a pair of skinny jeans she's had since before she started gaining and then ordered 2 footlongs from Subway to stuff herself with in an attempt to pop the button on them. Like most KKF clips, you'll get some belly play and fun fat chat throughout along with the button pop!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Considerable

Great if you love clothes getting tighter nice angle too.

Link to review
Guest FunPerson

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

No belly no burp and not even a real button-pop 😞 (it just comes undone)

Link to review
Guest bbwlover9877

This was my first time buying one of Kat's Clips. I honestly bought it because of the sale just to see if I would want to purchase more. When I tell you that this clip is probably worth more then the full price believe me it is. The clip is amazing and if it has left me wanting anything its more. It is more then worth the money. Don't hesitate, believe me it is everything you would hope it to be., 

Response from the author:

Aww well welcome to your new KitKat addiction! 😜 Happy to have you join the Kat fam and can't wait to see what other clips you love! 🥰

Link to review
evild

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Truly amazing KitKatFeedee does not disappoint at all! Have yet to come across a video of hers that isn't fantastic! Very happy customer 😊

Link to review
Verbbowl

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Beautiful KitKatFeedee looks extremely full stuffing her sexy fat belly with those huge subway sandwiches. If her belly almost bursting out of those jeans isn't enough, just wait for the button pop . . . incredibly sexy 😍😍😍

Link to review