8 Screenshots

About This File

Sometimes during the night, my belly wakes me up, just to remind me that for my endless glutonny there is no such thing as rest or sleep, i must feed and grow and there is nothing that can stop me, not even when the fridge i am raiding is not my own. As i sneak about my friend's house you will see me eating all that i can put my fat hands on and stuff my fat face as fast as possible. Glutonny is what i have become and nothing can stop my growth. I am sorry, but your fridge has been raided by me, Anna the Fridge Raider!

In this lovely RP video you will see me raiding a fridge during the late hours of the night, eating all that i can find in my friend's fridge and complaining that even all that i ate is not enough to sate my growing belly!

Leave your review and win a gift! You can choose any video made before that in my video list!🎁❤️

The video is subbed in english. I hope you enjoy!!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review My dear, please send me a message so i can give your gift. ❤️

Link to review
Guest Thundercleese2

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You gotten so fat... goddamn you’re so breathtaking 😍

i may have gotten big, but this is just the start, i plan on growing far larger than this! I loved to see your review, please, be sure to send me a message so we can sort your gift! ❤️

Link to review
Easy300

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love you, you are yo fucking fat and hot omg🤩

its a huge pleasure for me to be this big, i am glad you like it! thank you so much for your review my love! please, make sure to send me a message so we can sort out your gift.❤️

Link to review
Somaiscool1000

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a great video 😍 I really hope you do a video in the public at the beach one day, would buy it in a heartbeat

Link to review
Tim16273

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an amazing fridge raid video, you look so beautiful Anna! Highly recommend!!

Link to review
Unknown13117

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is a must buy! Anna’s body is stunning, her figure and killer curves are so sexy. As well as her passion to raid the fridge is too good. She can raid my fridge anytime. 10/10 🔥😏

Link to review