Fat Target Run | WG Denial, Outgrown Clothes, Stuffing

$8.99

(3 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

There's a party with some friends I haven't seen since quarantine began! I decided to goto Target to get something to wear and some cookies for the party. For some reason the clothes I bought are a little tight.. oh, well! I also got some ice cream bars as a snack... but it's not enough and I have to eat some the cookie dough to get full.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Warriorodin224

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Twenty amazing minutes of watching GGG be in such innocent denial about her quarantine weight gain. Filled with eating, wearing clothes that don’t entirely fit, and plenty of belly rubs. This is an easy bargain price and insanely hot

Response from the author:

Thank you!!

Link to review

Great video, you look amazing (as always), the way you move (even while grocery shopping) is super appealing, your belly is breathtaking, and every word you say is so hot! 

(btw, coming from France I was so confused as to what Reeses' cookie dough was, but they sure look perfectly sweet and fattening ;)

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review