5 Screenshots

About This File

I couldn't stop staring at myself in this blue bikini before my recent trip to Mexico 😅

I tell you how excited I am to wear it on the beach and show off my plump body : ) keeping my hands off of my big belly is basically impossible 😍

IMB_LAD1TC.thumb.GIF.d0bc14347a70e296cbf59e7b82738456.GIF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Paulmills101

5 , stars

i hope this video has sold a shitload of times based on the price.

Big gal, but Carry’s it well 

Link to review
Guest WordNerd3000

If you like a woman who’s enamored with her growing gut, this is the clip for you. ChubbieBunnie jiggles and giggles while admiring her curves in her blue bathing suit. Can’t wait to see how tight it is in part two in a few months!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your awesome review 🤗 so excited to revisit this bikini 20 lbs from now 😝😍

Link to review

Wowzers in trousers 🤯 ChubbieBunnie looks amazing in her bikini, she looks round enough to pop at any moment, like a giant blueberry. She dances, jumps and giggles around, and all of her hard earned fat dances along with her. She deviously comments on the thin girl she once was, assessing that she wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a bikini like this even at a smaller size to what she’s at now. However, this little voice in her head is immediately undercut by ChubbieBunnie’s mischievous glee at having ballooned into a new girl who wouldn’t dare have such misgivings. Now she’s a full fledged fat girl now, no turning back 😉 and she intends to show that off on the beach. I do hope that bikini gets even smaller in time, it must be shrinking in the wash 😉 

Response from the author:

Such an amazing review, thank you so much, Kenzo!!! ☺️😍 

Link to review