5 Screenshots

About This File

Zoey woke up and she instantly felt that her body was heavier... she thought that maybe she just ate to much last night.... she notices her fingers look swollen and as she lifts her heavy body she notices a giant belly! 

Watch explore her new massive body! 

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fuzzyeyes123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is, without a doubt, one of the best performances of a skinny girl waking up three times her original size.

This type of sudden wg roleplay is such a neglected subset of weight gain and Udderly knocks it out of the park with this one.

The slow wake up, the confusion, the shock, the bewilderment of her new attributes and her eventual acceptance... all one hundred percent gold.

*grunts like never before*" Oh, my God. Holy Hell. Why do I feel so heavy?"

"My hands... are all swollen. That's weird. Huh."

This is the kind of roleplay that I absolutely adore. Six out of five stars.

Link to review
Moist Kovic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this 
You could certainly combine this with one of your cosplays either that Chun-Li that is probably no longer close to fitting you or a Spider-Gwen outfit 
A fatty cosplayer is the best ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review
thisman334

This was so amazing! I loved the progression from confusion to joy! Plus getting to see everything jiggle from multiple angles was amazing! I was just as amazed as she was :D

Link to review

Amazing video! Your proportions are massive!! Very nice boobs and booty, but holy cow those legs and that huge belly are absolutely perfect! Love seeing all that sexy fat giggle when you move around!

Link to review
teblin

This was so, so hot. It's so sexy when girls describe their own body, so seeing my fave bbw do it is like a dream come true. More like this please!

Link to review
1mini1

Here is the beautiful Zoey looking udderley adorable and suddenly discovering her gorgeous new fatter body and my oh my are we in for a treat of growing curves and jiggles.....😍

From the start where Zoey is lying on her side in her bed, belly protruding fully out in front of her looking so soft, big and heavy that you just want to go grab and rub her gorgeous tummy and tickle her fat...😍 to the exploration of curves that have gently developed over the last twelve months or so. Zoey's thickening wide hips and larger thighs to a full on shapely back and chest that from the side looks absolutely massive... so hot...😍 

Love the all fours side view and the sheer size and weight of your body allowing your belly and chest to gently touch the bed now.... gosh that is so hot and I bet that was a huge turn on for you too UA...😍

Another seriously hot video of a very curvy and hot UA looking absolutely fabulous as always... Great theme too, we forget about the sheer size and weight that big girls move around with. Just shows the strength and beauty of fat and girls - just loving it....😍

Link to review