3 Screenshots

About This File

Remember that hot, fit girl you met on Tinder last year who you ended up hooking up with quite a few times? 🙊 Well, since the two of you fell out of touch for the past 6 months or so because of quarantine, you have NO IDEA what's in store when you decide to give her a call again. At first things seem to be very normal and you catch up for a minute. Since she seems so excited to hear from you (and let's be honest-your time spent together was always best when it got physical 😏), you ask her if she'd like to video chat, hoping things might get a bit sexy like they always were between you. But you are SHOCKED to see that this former fit hottie has gotten MASSIVE over the past 1/2 year! Of course, you're very.. excited.. by this, and let her know how much you like the change. While she is shy about it at first, she eventually admits that she loves the BIG changes, too, and even eats sandwiches and then some cheesecake on cam (with her hands like a good piggy). She tells you how much she wants you to play with her newly fat body and feed her so she grows even more. Of course with all the excitement about this newly fat cutie, you HAVE to invite her on a date for this weekend... for dinner, obviously.

🖤 If you like th video, please leave me a little review. They help me a ton, and I always LOVE readin   g your comments and feedback! Thank you for your support! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

CCGF is so hot in pink hair 🔥 A lot of models do the "hook-up got fat" video, but this one is a masterpiece! 🏆 Her belly sticking out of her white dress, she pretending not to gain that much weight! just a few reasons you need to buy this video 🥵

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest WordNerd3000

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a fun role play clip! I was especially impressed with GGGF’s acting, which is relaxed and natural. She really sells the scene, and her demeanor changes from slightly nervous to empowered, which is insanely hot. Would love to see a follow up with a “first feeding date” theme.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a vid by GGGF looking rounder than ever love the rp of this she is so good at it 😍. Stuffing your face with that sandwich, plus that dress not seen since the sexy valentines date vid it looks even more amazing on you now 🤯 seriously wow. Then the cheese cake slice those crumbs went literally everywhere 🥵 your belly is the perfect place to balance the plate, something tells me you have done this before 😂. Make sure you don’t miss out, get this vid right now.

Link to review
AndrewRussell

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

First things first: GainingGothGF is STUNNINGLY beautiful.

Love how self-conscious GG is at first about her weight gain, but gets more confident when her hookup tells her she looks great bigger.  The fact that she continues to snack throughout the video is a real turn on.  Great shots of her smacking her huge round belly, fingering her belly button , and  jiggling throughout the video.  This masterpiece of a scene ends with GG on her back with a plate of chessecake balancing on her perfect belly, stuffing her face.  Honesty, this is more than a 5 star video.  A must buy!

Link to review