Typical Night with Me

$3

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Have you ever wondered what a typical night with me is like? Here’s your chance to find out. Take a peek into what it’s like to have me around, and feel my Rounding belly hehe. You’re coming over with food, but you have no idea I’m already snacking. I’m wearing my favorite onesie but it’s tighter than I remember, I have to remove it for belly rubs. Btw I LOVE BELLY RUBS, this is just the beginning to a growing, gluttonous lifestyle. P.S ignore my kittys screaming🙃

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest john45

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Looking back at pictures of you when you were skinny makes this video super sexy. The way you could care less now is a sign of how much of a piggy you've become. The days of you being that typical "hot girl who's fit" are long gone and now you're a pig. Your belly is bursting at the seams and you keep stuffing it fatter and fatter🐷 This clip was super hot and I hope you keep going because you've let yourself go❤😍🥵

Response from the author:

Oh Yesss haha and I plan to get Bigger!

75EB1927-2CAB-4470-8C0D-71C347418145.png

Link to review
freeak

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a goddess! I hope the payment for the clip is converting to even more fat ! 

Yupp it all goes to all the food I eat! It’s not cheap being a greedy fatty food lover 😜

3611334C-81C8-4FE4-9EA4-A71896B475B1.jpeg

Link to review
Carmelo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow what a video! FattieBaddie is absolutely bulging out of the outfit and just is constantly eating throughout the whole video. Not to mention a very sensual belly rub. 10/10 😍🥵 

Oh Carmelo you’re the sweetest! Love reading everything you write! 💕

Link to review
Guest biscuit1

Absolutely incredible. Couple goals at it's finest.

Link to review