5 Screenshots

About This File

WEIGH IN DAY!!! 

It's finally time to see what numbers are on the scales when this piggy stands on them... 

In this clip I talk about my journey with my weight gain and how it all started, I tell you my lowest weight and then step on the scales and show you my fattest weight yet!!!!!! 

Enjoyyyy xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I loved this vidoe.

Unicorm has such an open, honest and un-restricted way of talking about her Curvage journey, and it is great to hear!

It is fun as well to see her in the top that she wore in her 30 minute stuffing video from lasr year. It fit well then . . . but now . . . ❤️ 

A brilliant fat chat and body tour video!

5 stars, but I wish I could give it more! 

Response from the author:

Thank you as always lovely! So glad you finally got to see what was on those scales 😁 

🥰♥️

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A solid 5-stars from me! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

This is such an open, candid and beautiful video in which CU24 talks so eloquently about her gorgeous journey and the happiness and confidence she has gained through her allegiance of Curvage fans and supportive (lucky) feeder partner.

Such a gorgeous voice, personality and beautiful face and those CURVES are massive now - the number on the scale is testament to that! 🥵 

Link to review