15 Screenshots

About This File

I've never really sat down and tried to drink a 2L of Coke in one sitting but I can't lie, the idea turned me on. I wasn't really sure if I could do it but I wanted to try. I wanted to feel the tightness of a swollen gut full of empty calories. I wanted to know I was stretching my belly out even more inside. So I decided to try. To push myself. 

I did it for that bloated feeling but...those burps though! I had some seriously sexy burps from all that carbonation. It felt so good to be so bloated and burp so loud!

And while I wasn't able to finish the Coke this time I think it was alright for a first attempt. Just means I'll have to try again. 😏

This clip is 16+ minutes of burps, bloating, and belly rubs. 

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Burping and chugging is definitely a major thing for me! (probably my 2nd major fetish behind ''from thin to fat'' in this community)

And this video was absolutely perfect for me.

Nikki did a great job, and I also loved the eye contact she made with the camera. That was awesome 🙂 

I was extremely happy with this video! It was a good time!

I recommend it! 

5 stars

Response from the author:

Aw thank you so much! 😍🥰😘 So happy you liked it!

Link to review
rptman

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you're like me and love burping clips, this is absolutely a must have.

Nikki takes on a 2L and we are all lucky to witness it. The burps that erupt out of her mouth after every swig are outright phenomenal. She knows it too, as she giggles after them. She knows how much of a pig it makes her sound like and absolutely LOVES it.

All throughout she talks about how full and fat she is and how tight and bloated all that soda is making her. And you can see it. She looks huge these days before she even begins, but after? That's a different story entirely. Massive takes on a whole new meaning.

Thank you so much! 😍 It was so fun to make this so I’m glad you like it 🥰

Link to review
ursamajor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As a very fat man (75 inch belly), who also regularly does soda bloats, I'd love to have a competition with you, and as I'm proud of beating you, you just turn wicked, and start teasing me for being a blimp 😩, and then you use your painfully stretched belly to push me around 🥵

Ok first of all, 75in belly?! 😍🥵 Hot! I like the way you think 😏 thank you for the review! 🥰😘

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video starts with the heart-stopping sight of the perfectly-formed @NikkiMaialina perched on her couch, wearing an skimpy and sexy little outfit.  I really, really liked how she had her arm stretched out to the top of the coke bottle on the table - it  highlights how rounded and shapely her arm is.  Note how, as she's talking, her hand, seemingly unconsciously, drifts down to her belly and lightly grips her rolls.  Awesome.  Her face is astonishingly beautiful - check out how full it is!  (I absolutely love face-gains!)

Okay, I've reviewed the first eleven seconds of the video.  So far, it's been FABULOUS!

(Btw, I just want to mention that for the whole video, we have an absolutely ASTOUNDING view of Nikki's beautiful belly which is kind of nestled between her thighs and, in a way, forcing them apart.)

Okay, so Nikki starts swigging down her coke (full-fat and straight from the bottle, of course, like the good gaining-girl that she is) and lets out some terrific burps.  She's swooningly adorable, cute, sweet, and sexy af.  I love the way she proudly smiles, or flirtatiously laughs, after each titanic burp.  (Honestly, I think that if more people watched Nikki's videos, there'd be less conflict in the world.)

The way she squirms with delight, and caresses herself, as she luxuriates in the gorgeousness and pleasure of her own body is a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful sight. 

(Oh, I should just interrupt myself to say that Nikki's videos - or at least the ones I've seen so far - don't contain any horrible tinny rap music or crap like that in the background, thank God.  It's just Nikki's sweet and sexy voice you get.)

Around half-way through, the video becomes even better because it gradually becomes clear that we're watching a hugely impressive physical feat of consumption.  It clearly becomes a challenge (even causing Nikki some discomfort), but she forces herself on, proudly showing off her exceptional talent.  Putting aside Nikki's otherworldly beauty and sexiness, it's actually quite humbling and inspirational to witness the sheer amount of WORK going on here.  I reckon plenty of other BBWs would have stopped around the seven- or eight-minute mark, but Nikki just keeps on pushing and pushing herself in her efforts to please herself and us, grabbing the bottle again for another gigantic chug.

"Does it turn you on to see me get so big and round?" she asks.  Is the Pope Catholic? 

An absolutely jaw-droppingly amazing video from this angelic, beautiful, charismatic, super-sexy growing-girl.

THANK YOU!! This review is absolutely amazing and I'm just so flattered to read it! I'm so glad you appreciated the effort, it was my first ever attempt to chug that much and I'm really looking forward to making a new clip where I finish it 😉 Oh, and for the record none of my clips have background music lol don't worry 😂😘

Link to review
sanderson23

This is definitely has to be the best burping video I’ve ever seen and this was only your first attempt, I can’t wait to see what the future holds. Oh yes I know you are going to blow me away next time you do it😍😍😍

Wowwww really?? Thank you!!! 😍🥰

Link to review
silverkey

MY GOOOOODNESSSSSSS!!

She got stomach! Her double chin and the amount of volume/filling she can handle today are mesmerizing....Looking forward to see this video in 3-4 months, after more capacity work...

Also, listen with headphones...ehehe

Thank you so much!! 😍 And don’t worry, I’ll keep working on it 😏😘

Link to review
Guest Akfire50

Nikki gives us a wonderful display of massive burps! 

This is one of the best burping videos I’ve seen! So many long loud gluttonous belches!

And Nikki’s face is getting noticeably rounder which is very hot!

I think she might need to do a weigh in video soon

And that bloated belly at the end is an absolutely beautiful sight to behold!

Aw yay!! 🥰 thanks so much for the review! 😍 I’m so happy you liked it! ❤️

Link to review