5 Screenshots

About This File

STUFF ME WITH SUSHI!

Enjoy a sushi lunch stuffing with yours truly, my feeder stuffs me FULL TO THE BRIM with sushi, fried rice, fried shrimp and delicious crab Rangoon’s. 

This video is super up close, very intimate watching me take larger than normal bites of food, watching my feeder press and play with my DOUBLE BELLY! Watch how much of a gluttonous pig he makes me, he just keeps shoveling food into my mouth even when I need a break he INSISTS to feed me more, really pushing me to be a good girl and eat up. At the end of the video I need a break from stuffing, I lay down he plays with my belly as I try to catch my breath from eating so much food.

This video is just under 14 minutes long, it involves navel play (with chopsticks too at a point) belly play, laying down from being SO full, burping and belching, up close angles, feeder/feedee content, out of breath from being, and so much more

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you have ever wanted to be kristina’s feeder then this is the must have vid for you, shot up close you get to see every piece of food that she gets fed go straight into her mouth. From sushi to rice as she sits on the bed, love how your ordered your feeder to what you wanted next 😂 that large piece of sushi you ate was the size of your mouth. Kristina’s belly is now a double belly 🥵 seriously over the last few stuffings it’s definitely bigger than ever now. Obviously we get the usual burps you have come to expect from kristina, she then strips down to her bra & panties 😍 and gets her belly jigged as she lays on the bed feeling very full and out of breath.

Response from the author:

Can I give you a medal 🥇 for leaving the best reviews ever? Thank you so much, I know I was a little bossy with this one I really wanted the shrimp tempura so bad HAHA thank you again for watching and supporting me💘

Link to review