5 Screenshots

About This File

STUFF ME WITH SUSHI!

Enjoy a sushi lunch stuffing with yours truly, my feeder stuffs me FULL TO THE BRIM with sushi, fried rice, fried shrimp and delicious crab Rangoon’s. 

This video is super up close, very intimate watching me take larger than normal bites of food, watching my feeder press and play with my DOUBLE BELLY! Watch how much of a gluttonous pig he makes me, he just keeps shoveling food into my mouth even when I need a break he INSISTS to feed me more, really pushing me to be a good girl and eat up. At the end of the video I need a break from stuffing, I lay down he plays with my belly as I try to catch my breath from eating so much food.

This video is just under 14 minutes long, it involves navel play (with chopsticks too at a point) belly play, laying down from being SO full, burping and belching, up close angles, feeder/feedee content, out of breath from being, and so much more

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.