3 Screenshots

About This File

After stuffing her belly full of pizza, pasta, and cake (coming soon)  Kat decides she wants to stretch it out even more and turned on the camera for a soda bloat. Showing off her already stuffed belly in jeans that were huge on her a year ago, you'll see it expand sip after sip of her 2 liter. This clip has burping, hiccups, belly play, summer gaining plans, and so much more!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

shield

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another excellent video from Kat! Her burping videos are the best and I love to see her doing more of them. Watch her greed and self-confidence as she rolls around in her already too-small chair, chugging soda, hiccuping and belching. Her belly looks massive and the way she slides it in and out of her jeans is incredible. Sometimes her burps interrupt her talking too which is one of my favorite things in a burping video. That combined with her occasional sighs and moans makes this video incredible. Keep 'em coming and keep supporting this beauty!

Link to review
Guest FunPerson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The only issue in this video is the bottle of soda. Throughout the whole video, she keeps bringing the soda to her mouth. The soda needs to respect her better. The soda needs to go into her mouth on its own time. She shouldn’t need to put-in that amount of effort.

Scratch that. All types of food need to respect her better. All food needs to find a way to bring itself to her. If you ever see something edible, and if this edible thing isn’t near her mouth, it’s in the wrong place. All edible things naturally belong inside her absolutely excessive stomach.

Besides that, she’s beautiful, sensual, loving, and noticeably stuffed from the outset of the video. She seems like she truly cares about whatever joy you get from watching her, and, although her stunning physicality obviously doesn’t hurt, I think that’s what’s most important in these videos. Buy this even if you’re not gonna watch it. Buy this so more edible things can find their way down her deserving, gluttonous gullet, and into her fat, insatiable gut.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! ❤️ And you're absolutely right... that is what I need at all times ;)

I'll send your free gift in the next couple of days! ❤️ 

Link to review
norge

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

great video, you have really gotten big and it is amazing!

loved the little hiccup-burp combinations in the first little bit, only way this video could improve would be more hiccups

Response from the author:

Thanks ♥️ 

Can't force myself to hiccup though 🤷🏼‍♀️ so it kind of sucks that I lost a star for something I can't control. 

Link to review
Guest jron26966

Kat is so,charming  just being her wonderful self!! she looks like a can of Pillsbury biscuits that accidentally exploded cause she is literally pouring out of her clothes these days!!! Her hiccups are so cute to listen too, and her burps are like music to,the ear!! 

Jeez Kat how did you manage to pack,yourself into those jeans in the first place lol? It's hard to believe they were ever big on you!!! Sometimes I still can'tt believe it's the same lady in all your before pics!!!  Thanks as always for making one of a kind content Kat!!!

Link to review