8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing. Whole pizza roll up. Messy wings. Burps. Belly play. Broken bed. 23+ minutes.

Casey's weight gain challenge continues with the hopes of gaining 30lbs by June. To reach her goal, she has been stuffing away greedily each night, filling her swollen gut and waking up fatter each day. Casey loves extra cheesy, greasy, thick pepperoni pizza. She's a greedy girl and has wanted to try eating a whole pizza rolled up like a burrito for a long time now. Watch her devour the entire pizza shamelessly, followed by chicken wings and lava cakes. This stuffing totaled about 5k calories in ~25 minutes. Note the satisfaction in her face and lust in her eyes as her belly fills up, sitting heavier and heavier on top of her plump fupa. There's even some epic burps in this one!

As Casey was stuffing away, the bed she was sitting on was creaking a LOT. She was cautious throughout hoping that it would not break. However, if you last till the end (good luck 😏) you'll witness Casey's fat ass break the bed entirely for a rather comedic & sexy ending.

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm awestruck when I consider Casey's 30lb. goal. My weight has not changed 30 pounds in thirty years. Also considering that when she proposed this gain she was already fat enough to be my dream girl. Casey, you are a phenomenon. A force of nature driven by insatiable greed and lust for increasingly fattened sexiness. I am forever astounded and irretrievably trapped. Can't wait to see this one. 

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys! I can’t wait to release my next few stuffing videos! If you have any requests specific to stuffings or mukbangs, let me know 🥰🥰

omg, this/you are so adorable...! I want to take you to a pool at this ultra-ultra resort I went to and sit by the pool with you and watch you enjoy your pizza, and see all the pinched, skinny, rich ladies there eating their celery, and jealous, lol.......

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.