8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing. Whole pizza roll up. Messy wings. Burps. Belly play. Broken bed. 23+ minutes.

Casey's weight gain challenge continues with the hopes of gaining 30lbs by June. To reach her goal, she has been stuffing away greedily each night, filling her swollen gut and waking up fatter each day. Casey loves extra cheesy, greasy, thick pepperoni pizza. She's a greedy girl and has wanted to try eating a whole pizza rolled up like a burrito for a long time now. Watch her devour the entire pizza shamelessly, followed by chicken wings and lava cakes. This stuffing totaled about 5k calories in ~25 minutes. Note the satisfaction in her face and lust in her eyes as her belly fills up, sitting heavier and heavier on top of her plump fupa. There's even some epic burps in this one!

As Casey was stuffing away, the bed she was sitting on was creaking a LOT. She was cautious throughout hoping that it would not break. However, if you last till the end (good luck 😏) you'll witness Casey's fat ass break the bed entirely for a rather comedic & sexy ending.

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

the only thing this could be better if I saw this earlier! this is amazing to watch ❤️ 

Link to review
bp1812

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video has me SHOOK every time! Casey has come so far from the slightly chubby crossfit reject to the absolutely out of control hog we see today! 10/10!! 

Link to review
CivilizedPuppy

As soon as I opened this video up, I already knew that Casey had my number. The angles are great, and she changes them fairly frequently. There's great stuffing, double-fisting pizza, and burps. And not to mention all the belly jiggles, slaps, and fat talk. What a great video.

Link to review
megabloggs

Only a fool would be down here reading the reviews after seeing the description. The big belly burps alone are worth and there is a whole lot more than that here. 

Link to review
Gbnugc

The video is just amazing the way you devour the food is just so sexy. Your videos just keep getting better simply amazing 10/10😘😍

Link to review
Jackryan

With every new vid I get more addicted to the growth of this adorable hog, this one being no exception. Hot, heavy and delicious as ever, Casey parades around as the plumpest pig on Curvage in the latest of her can’t miss series 💖🖤💖

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Another perfect addition to Casey’s gaining journey. Both in general and on her specific goal of gaining 30 pounds by June. If her belly and insatiable appetite are anything to go by she’s well on her way to achieving that! Even going by videos from months or a year ago, Casey is continuing to gain a TON of weight. Her mammoth belly, which now takes up the majority of the screen, has its own gravitational pool. Her belly, back fat and boobs now practically combine to become one sexy big fat blob. Which is exactly what Casey (and we) want! Casey is utterly consumed by fat. Literally and metaphorically. It’s all she thinks about, all she wants, all she does. Gaining and getting fatter eats at her. And she eats to gain and get fatter. And then some. Worth mentioning too how beautiful Casey’s smile, face, eyes and hair are too! 

Of course Casey loves the fattiest, greasiest pizzas known to man. Nothing else is worthy of our gaining hog queen. TBH I didn’t even know folding pizzas and eating it like a burrito was a thing. But Casey does and she demolishes it like it’s a casual snack and the easiest thing known to man. Which it is for Casey. But what’s really hot for me, and what illustrates Casey’s obsession with getting fatter as the fact that she constantly mentions she wishes she had two! And I have no doubt at all Casey would have demolished another pizza burrito with ease. But a pizza burrito isn’t enough for premier hog Casey. She’s stuffing herself with chicken wings and lava cakes and making a hell of a mess while doing so! AND she’s still wanting more! It will never be enough for our beautiful hog Casey. 

But the grand finale is of course  what happens to Casey’s bed. It is constantly creaking, moaning and sighing under Casey’s sheer weight and girth the entire clip. And no wonder! It’s like a deliberate soundtrack to the clip. A real treat what happens at the end. Not to be missed! 

Casey really is the best. Top notch content, stuffing, camera angles and production quality as always ❤️

Link to review
pgtip00

Wow! Casey's appetite has ballooned along with her belly.  Where once when downing an entire pizza in one sitting you used to see signs of her getting full and slowing down a little, those days are now GONE!

The sight of Casey double-fisting huge balls of rolled up pizza is something to behold.  The soft moaning in pleasure as she takes bite after bite is a feast for the ears.  Oh - and she casually rips through a serve of chicken wings and lava cakes like drinking a glass of water --- no biggie. 😉

Casey's body is BULGING! There is no other way to put it.  That belly continues to spread wider and hang deeper, that already huge slab of back fat has got even thicker and deeper (the bra strap is engulfed to the point of disappearing), and those thighs .... lethal! 😍

This fat piggy is totally in her element.  The smile on her face and the happiness in her voice cannot be mistaken.  She loves this, and if you're a fan of Casey and/or a fan of stuffing vids - you will too!

Link to review
getatmedog

I absolutely love watching Casey stuff herself like a literal animal🐷🐷 The way she piggishly inhales the whole meal and especially that pizza is my opinion, about as sexy and beautiful as it gets! Nobody does an epic stuffing clip quite like Casey and this one definitely meets her high standard. Also, it’s pretty shocking how much she is blowing up before our eyes! The fat is piling on this piggy at an incredible pace. Casey is a prize hog and this clip is just more evidence!!

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey has been a very Good Girl. Always cleaning her plate and getting all her vitamins. So it is no surprise she is on track for her current weight gain challenge. There is no doubt with all the pounds she's packed on that I could never escape from beneath her heavy body. And when I watch this clip, I realized I am already helplessly trapped by all her heavenly soft fat. I'm captivated by her thick thighs as she lovingly strokes them and gives the appreciative jiggles pleasing herself with their girth. I am under the spell of her obscenely obese belly she is so proud of. Casey understands it is her belly commands us all and bestows upon her the status of Goddess. And she is demonstrably grateful to her belly, giving it constant love. She can't keep her appreciative pudgy hands off her belly. That is, unless they are both filled with pizzas she is feeding her belly to increase its mass and influence. That soft full belly serves as a platter to present Casey's growing titties. They are remarkably bigger, prouder and fatter than ever. An obvious fact not missed by lovely Casey. For as much of a Messy Piggie she has become, she loves being a girlie-girl and showing off her huge boobs. She emphasizes her fat tits with her well filled out arms. Heck, every bit of Casey keeps getting thicker, heavier and more beautiful. This video gives a taste of how she does it. She EATS. A lot. She feeds every bit of her fat body, keeping it filled with nutrients and constantly growing. So yeah, I'm trapped already. My bones are creaking like the frame of her bed. We can hear her bed groaning in pain under the weight of her sexy body until it finally gives out beneath her. Has Casey become so fat and heavy she'd crack me as well? Something to think about as I blow my load again and again watching this video. 

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Hot, fat, stuffed and insatiable.

Casey is all of these things and more; she is in an absolute state of bliss and enjoying every moment of it.

From the first bite you can tell she’s not going to stop until she’s finished every last piece and crammed it all into her greedy mouth and into her enormous gut that is more like a black hole as nothing can escape her belly.

It seems so long ago now that this greedy and insatiable hog used to be a fit and toned athlete who would scorn at the idea of stuffing herself with an entire pizza, and now can gorge herself on an entire pizza and dessert and still want more; it’s a testament to Just how far she’s come since accepting what she was always meant to be.

This video is fire and Casey is an absolute Queen.

Link to review
Nervous Fish

It was a sight to see Casey eat all that food it was hot to hear her moan, slap that ball she calls a belly and see that bra barely fit aw really want rub that belly once she finishes a meal and hearing that bed beg for mercy got me so horny... Didn't even last 23 mins only 15 its such a challenge the way this going maybe it'll be 40 pounds by June 😈

Link to review
godstone45

Don’t miss this clip! Casey is looking fatter than ever, scarfing down a whole pizza like it was a snack, and then finishing the wings twice as easily. Shes becoming a full on piggy and its amazing to see!

Link to review
speedy_biff

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ms Casey just set the bar a little higher with this. I think it’s the hottest stuffing video I’ve seen yet. Her face has rounded out beautifully.  Her arms are getting so fat now and that belly oh my. It seems like it keeps trying reach out to her knees as she sits there breaking that poor bed. Just fantastic. My hats off to you. More than worth the price. Just fantastic. ❤️ 

Link to review
Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damn let me tell you this one is pretty damn amazing!! She puts that food away like no other!! Her back fat is sticking out super wide it looks so amazing!! She's so insatiable and there's no slowing her down!! Hell furniture breaking and what not!! Hands down this is one of the best out there!!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey just continues to get sexier the more her body expands. Her pretty face, gorgeous eyes and thick dark hair look amazing with hedonistically fattened body.

She polishes off 5K calories like it is nothing. Her huge gut swells further and further out as her engorged bloated stomach pushes out on her massive ** of belly blubber. And then there is her huge upper back fat roll. It looks an inflated donut of pure fat that bulges out from her plump boobs and wraps around her back. She has packed on so much weight that her back roll and thick love handles engulf her straps as they just sink into the extra inches of soft fat. Eating like this, it's easy to see how so much extra fat has piled up on her body. She truly looks stuffed and well fattened.

The way her gut moves when she slaps it is stunning. There is just so much fat packed on her gut and when it shakes, the outer layer of fat jiggles but the whole globe of lard quivers like a huge bowl of jello.

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Nothing more insatiable than a hungry hog. Casey proves that here and then some. Watch as she shoves food thoughtlessly down her greedy throat and let’s our burps that would put anybody to shame. Oh and she’s so fat she breaks a bed 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I love a good stuffing video where someone rolls up an entire food and swallows it down bite after bite! And Casey does it so well!😍 Casey has definitely gotten softer and fatter when I last saw her! She’s getting so nicely plump!😍 When she presses and holds her fat form when the bed starts to fall apart, I can see just how much fatter she’s got! This is definitely something you should buy!❤️

Link to review
jackal27

Not even half way through the clip! That’s how far I could make it watching this clip because Casey is too fucking hot for me to be contained the full length. It was like a rocket launch between my legs around 11 minutes or so. I watched the whole clip to give a proper review and will be watching this again, no doubt. This has to be her hottest clip to date. Of course our sexy Casey is looking bigger than ever and if you follow her closely she has some ambitious gaining goals for the near future and you can tell how committed she is with clips like this. Taking an entire pizza into a burrito shape and munching on it like an evening snack! I say snack because Casey is so big and so hungry she keeps saying how she really should’ve ordered two pizzas to satisfy her vast belly’s appetite. Throughout this clip Casey gives us great angles of her stuffing her burrito pizza, wings and lava cake. She also chugs her orange soda and lets out some big burps occasionally, which sounded pretty attractive on her. Another great indication of Casey’s “grow spurt”, is almost the entire clip you can hear the bed she’s on creaking and groaning in pain from having so much weight pressed on top of it. She also throws in some great fat chat about herself. I mean the list goes on! Watch this clip ASAP, you won’t regret it! 🤯😍🔥🔥

Link to review
lesserhawk

This is as good as it gets. There are moments in here - the way Casey describes the feeling of a lava cake moving down her throat, how throwaway she says she wants to order 12 of them - where it is just impossibly hot. Casey has made genuine fantasy come to life in the way few others ever have.

Of course, this is just a monument to gluttony - the way she rolls the pizza and stars ploughing it into that gut - sublime!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Okay.....I would say I'm speechless, but more so just floored with how fat Casey is in this! Specifically, I wasn't prepared for how fucking gorgeously fat her face is (WITHOUT her hair pulled back!) As amazing and bulging as her belly now is with all this new fat, I could not take my eyes off those cheeks and heart-melting pretty face. 🥰 I've said it before and I'm now more convinced than ever that she genuinely has the most beautiful face I've ever laid eyes on....and then there are those eyes! UGGGHHH! But, I know we need to concentrate on how fat she is getting everywhere else, and my friends, she does NOT disappoint in the slightest! Her greediness has vastly increased and she even has some amazing belches that are sexy AF! Her belly is absolutely MASSIVE and has the largest extension on to that fat pussy we've seen yet! Her moaning, as always, is amazing and such a turn-on. She let's us know that there will be so many more of these stuffings on the way in this next batch of content as she reaches her new weight goals over the next month or 2. Even though she is busy as can be with her regular job and life, she has found the time and put in the effort to look this amazing and be this fat! I can't commend her enough and can not wait to keep supporting her every new clip! She has earned this! And she is FAT AS FUCK! 

Then there is the bed break......PERFECTION! 😈 She is flawless and all of you reading this need to buy and download this clip ASAP!

Link to review