6 Screenshots

About This File

I finished an entire large pizza for you daddy 🥵 who knew that would be such a piece of cake 😋 now there’s more time to give you what you really want 💦😉
Cum join me for lots of jiggles, belly rubs and sexy fat chat 🥰 while I stuff my greedy, growing, tummy full of fatty, cheesyy, greasy but incredibly yummy 🤤 pizza!

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vorgoste

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip is SOOO sexy!! It's another addition to the great content Chyy makes overall. In addition to finishing a whole pizza, there's a lot of good burping and belly rubbing that, in my opinion, pushes it over the top.

Response from the author:

🥰🥰 wow, I appreciate this amazing

review!

Link to review
Dave Fargo

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I already thought this before but its official you are the sexiest women I've ever seen. you have the most perfectly plump, curvy, and luscious body there is hands down (along with having an incredibly pretty face which doesn't get said enough). your belly in this video is absolutely enormous especially from angles where it isn't obscured by your fat tits (lovely as always) showing just how massive you really are. this was a perfect showcase as to just how much of a butterball you've become and your wonderful teasing makes me want nothing more then to stuff you until you almost burst, rub your swollen belly, and ravish you all night long. all in all you truly have become daddies perfect piggy

P.S. those skinny bitches should be afraid of you eating them. they should know you should never get between a big girl and her food after all no matter how full you are your tummy always has room for more

Response from the author:

i am amazed 🥰 this review is so hot, love it 😍

Link to review