VR & 360 | GGG's Desert VR Tease n Play

$3

(5 reviews)

Message added by Curvage Casey

Note to all who purchase: Download as instructed below for the best experience! This file will stream as a panoramic without 360/VR features.

6 Screenshots

About This File

Download and play file for best experience! See info below
My first VR experience! This is three clips cut together 🙂 I strip out of my striped dress for you, and twerk on the couch. Then we're transported (well, just a normal transition lol) to the outside, where I tease you, pull out my belly, walk around you jiggling, before retiring to some seated belly play.

TIP: The file is zoomed in a lot by default! Zoom out a bit.. ya know, unless you're into giantesses 😉

Technical info:

• If you have a VR headset (e.g. Oculus, etc.), download and play this file as you normally would! Might I suggest the FREE app DEO VR.
  • If you do not have a headset, download the file and the video will play as a 360 video on VLC Player (free here) and you can still move your view around. You can also use a VR Player App on your phone!!!
  • If you stream this video, it will likely play as a panoramic video--this means no looking around and I might be cut in half at times. If you have a super cool plugin that allows you to watch VR/360, please share!!!

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.