VR & 360 | GGG's Desert VR Tease n Play

$3

(5 reviews)

Message added by Curvage Casey

Note to all who purchase: Download as instructed below for the best experience! This file will stream as a panoramic without 360/VR features.

6 Screenshots

About This File

Download and play file for best experience! See info below
My first VR experience! This is three clips cut together 🙂 I strip out of my striped dress for you, and twerk on the couch. Then we're transported (well, just a normal transition lol) to the outside, where I tease you, pull out my belly, walk around you jiggling, before retiring to some seated belly play.

TIP: The file is zoomed in a lot by default! Zoom out a bit.. ya know, unless you're into giantesses 😉

Technical info:

• If you have a VR headset (e.g. Oculus, etc.), download and play this file as you normally would! Might I suggest the FREE app DEO VR.
  • If you do not have a headset, download the file and the video will play as a 360 video on VLC Player (free here) and you can still move your view around. You can also use a VR Player App on your phone!!!
  • If you stream this video, it will likely play as a panoramic video--this means no looking around and I might be cut in half at times. If you have a super cool plugin that allows you to watch VR/360, please share!!!

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GarethV76

It for sure left me wanting more, I wonder if it's the camera it's self or the height & position but you looked well bigger than me like I was 4ft tall lol!

For sure was good, wish there was more like it in general, it be even better if there's a way to get the scaling right/bit better then you'd have me hooked!!!

Link to review
Trey Fisher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is awesome in vr!! It is nearly impossible to find feedism in virtual reality, so fingers crossed we get some more xD 

Link to review
Lunchtime

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video as allways, the 360° 2D  video wrap around is great but what would even be better in my opinion is a real Stereoscopic 3D 180° video so we  can appreciate the depth of you amazing curves even more, it can be achived with a camera like this https://vuze.camera/camera/vuze-xr-camera

Response from the author:

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. I think my camera can do the same if I just cap the front and use the back camera. If not I’ll give the other one a try. 

Link to review
Jimmynickelson

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Well that was the coolest thing I’ve seen in the thickness category ever... all I’ve ever done in VR is play games, now I want everything in VR! Super cool and very creative, content gets 4.5 stars from me because of how fast the little chapters were, but 15/5 stars for value/price

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Yeah, I didn't want to go all out if: a. the file didn't work or b. no one wanted VR stuff. I'm going to learn more and get better at VR stuff. I have fun making technically challenging content even if it doesn't sell lol

Link to review