5 Screenshots

About This File

Come with me for an up-close and personal tour of my voluptuous body. Let me show you all of my curves and rolls and jiggle my soft sexy body for you as I talk about my weight gain and how much I love it 💋

🖤 If you like the video, please leave me a little review! They help me out a lot, and always  make my day to hear! I will always consider your feedback 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

zewhatcher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The Jiggle. Oh my goodness. The jiggle. 😍

Thunder thighs, stretch marks, a beautiful belly. My goodness. This body tour is wonderful, and seeing the joy on GGGF as she describes how she feels now. And the belly slaps. Made my day. Fantastic vid, worth the watch. That smile at the end, be still my heart. 🥰

Seriously, go watch this vid. This is one of the better body tours I have seen and with someone as vivaciously radiant as GGGF the time flies by.🥰🤩

Can barely wait till next time! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Join GGGF for a body tour of her new curves 😍 she is growing everywhere.  Everything jiggles now 🥵 her bigger belly, thighs, 🍑, and 🍈🍈 she is even getting a few stretch marks now. Not forgetting her love handles and back fat. 3.99 for 8 minutes of a bigger GGGF who can’t wait to get even bigger, I’m excited to see how much bigger she will be for her next body tour already.

Link to review