9 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty has come home from lunch with the girls and she's in a great mood. She tells you just how greedy she was, finishing her friend's food, ordering 2 for 1 desserts and not holding back. But today you have an idea ...

You question whether she truly pushed her limits today and think its about time to bring out the funnel again ... its time to really test her limits after her big lunchtime meal!

Its clear that shes bigger from the last time you did this. Her rolls are spilling out, her belly is consuming what little lap space she has left. Her arms are becoming gigantic and you cant help but think just how much larger they are going to be ... especially with how she takes down your shake ... gulp after gulp after gulp.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hifi45

Unbelievably creamy and yummy! Breasts Like warm and melting big fat ice cream cones laying on top a bulging well fattened belly!!!

Link to review
NorthernWizard

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I think this is probably my favourite clip I've seen so far. Kitty has clearly been enjoying herself lately and is looking just so stunningly fat

Link to review
1mini1

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Here is the well presented as always and beautiful Kitty back from a spot of lunch with some of her girl friends. Other than Kitty's stunning shape and looks, you first notice that her skirt is a little snug following her filling lunch and as a result Kitty relieves a little pressure by unbuttoning the top of her skirt to allow her belly some room... 😍

A little reluctant at first she gives in and agrees to top her belly up with a lovingly prepared creamy gainer shake and in part due to the time lapse since the last staging event (June 2020) - Its not long before Kitty is consuming large volumes of highly fattening and addictive creamy liquid and demands more to satisfy her growing cravings...😍 Its at this point Kitty lets her Feeder know gently and in a seductive manner that by participating in daily funneling she would really get fat and oh my what a complete turn on of a statement to hear by the viewer...😍😋😍

By the time Kitty has demolished her funneling shake you can really see the expansion in her belly from a solid thick wall of belly fat extending fully around her midriff - her belly tyre extending at least a good 4" out on its own. Kitty is really developing her 400lb frame now as she powers towards her goal and at this rate it won't be long - from her ever growing upper body, chest and powerful arms to sporting a huge, heavy belly on to her giant sturdy hips and butt and thick well shaped thighs... Such a great video... well thought through and edited accordingly - just beautiful....😍

Link to review
BigDogStatus

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Dear Lord this was worth it 🙏🏼 spectacular content, as per usual. KP is looking as beautiful as ever ❤️

Link to review
Guest Douglas5

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Oh my lord this clip is SO FREAKING HOT!!!! 🔥 Kitty looks as stunning as ever. Her body continues to grow and expand with every update and her incredibly pretty face is now complimented by a gorgeously plump double chin. Her plush arms are covered in decadent soft fat and it's so sexy when they reach greedily for her funnel as she demands 'MORE!'.

The production quality is excellent and the final close up scene of her chugging the shake is amazing!!!! 🤩

If she ever does a funnel clip with Aliss then I think it would literally break Curvage with how hot it would be. Honestly you could charge 100 dollars and I would buy that lol.

This is great value and you won't be disappointed!!!! Keep going Kitty - YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!! 😍

Link to review
Quatering09

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Kitty always looks spectacular. I love that she's bursting out out that skirt she's wearing at the begging, I love her back fat spilling out the sides of her bra and I love her insatiable appetite. I can't wait for number 5, she'll probably be twice as big.

Link to review
Casanovab

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Absolutely stunning babee!!!!!😍😍Love the sequence where we can see your face very closely and hear you moaning because of this huge amount of shake who seems to be sooooo calorific, and then, what about this belly, oohh my gosshh this is such a gut right noww!😂😱😱😍😍Lovely!

Link to review
overkill

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's amazing to see Kitty really push her limits when she chugs high calorie shake through a funnel. It's all super hot! She looks absolutely amazing and gets really full by the end

Link to review