4 Screenshots

About This File

Playing with my jiggly body, messy eating, burping, funneling and stuffing to the brim. . .Need I say more? Today I am creating the ultimate indulgent experience where I take on a big stuffing that gets extra slobby due to my own gluttonous greed!

The clip starts with an introduction - But not the intro you expect. Today you get a full view of my belly from several angles and watch as I play with it impatiently until my food arrives. I also make sure you get the perfect view of my massive booty for good measure!

Time to stuff! - You get treated to multiple angles of me chowing down on an outrageous amount of KFC! You get closeups of my face, close ups of my belly, and full body shots as I mow down my meal. You get to watch me plow through each bite, getting messy in the process and not bothering to even try to clean up! Watch as I even chug down the gravy I couldn't let go to waste. . .

Ending my meal with a funneling - I may be stuffed to the brim, but there is still soda left and we cannot let this burping opportunity pass! I chug down the rest of my soda via a funnel, to insure that I get every last sugary drop down my gullet.

I had an incredibly fun time making this clip for you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. ;)

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Rosie is looking so much thicker and rounder in this latest clip that’s shows off her growing curves and multiple great angles while she tears into her big KFC stuffing. She gets pretty messy and lets out some pretty deep, long belches. Definitely very hot on her and worth the watch. 

Link to review
BBWLover100j

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So gluttonous and greedy Rosie your sexy big fat self don’t disappoint 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍every bit to you is an orgasmic sensation 🔥🔥🔥🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 jiggly soft fat and sexy AF

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beyond gluttonous is the perfect the title for this 5 star vid from Rosie join her as she stuffs her face like a true glutton 😍 jiggling her fat belly while stuffing down a ton of kfc, love the close ups of your fatter face chugging down gravy 🥵. Letting out huge burps and just when you think she is done she does a funnelling of the soda still left. You can tell Rosie really enjoyed making this one, check the vid out for yourself 16 minutes of gluttony for only 4.99

Link to review