2 Screenshots

About This File

""It's time to say good by to my old clothes, but before I do that, I really need to do a last try on to show you how I look. Also I want to do a before and after of me and show you how I used to look wearing the same clothes. I didn't cut any scene and I leave the time lap in normal speed because you deserve to watch how hard is to try to fit is small clothes and because you definitely will enjoy it... trust me is the hottest thing I ever experiment. I hope you enjoy me and I hope you love how my belly, now, is simply gigantic.""

Fat kisses 🐽🐽🐽

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't think anyone makes putting on clothes as sexy as Laura does. Great to see some classic outfits and how they look on you now. Personally I think they're a much better fit now than they were originally 😉

It's clear to see that Laura has gotten absolutely huge since her gaining journey began and the best part is that she isn't even close to being finished yet.

Can't wait to see her try and squeeze into some of these in the future!

Link to review

Just imagine how will your t-shirt look like with another 50kg on your body, once you have reached your goal weight. Can't wait to see it! 🤩

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review