🐷 Waffle Gluttony 🐷

$8.99

(11 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

🎉26 minutes of Fun!🎊
This video contains: ❣️Waffles, Nutella, Requeijao, strawberry toppings, caramel and chocolate with Soft Drink - Stuffing ❣️Sexy Red Lingerie  

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!  

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pplover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Camilla makes another great video again. She looks very sexy in her lingerie and puts on a good show eating her waffles. Great burps in the video as well. Buy and you will be happy.

Link to review
GoodBoi208

Beautiful as always! You always show that you are just as sweet as the treats you eat 😋

Response from the author:

how beautiful my dear!  I am very happy that you liked it!

Link to review
Guest markusdemasters

🤯

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Incredibly sexy body, with amazing cleavage and a massive hanging belly. There’s just something so arousing about seeing a beautiful woman enjoying a meal. Some great belly rubbing while eating, and nice loud burps peppered throughout the scene.

Link to review
BigMan2525

Another amazing clip from Camilla. Her massive belly is on huge display here and it looks amazing. You can see her being a glutton and stuffing her face with fattening breakfast food. Some monstrous burps in this clip too. Love the view of her ass at the beginning. Wish we could see more. 5 Stars. ❤️

Link to review
Jt2412

Always love it when she has lingerie that parts in the middle to show off her big belly. She certainly has no issue taking down that large plate of waffles.

Response from the author:

Dear I try to send message to you and your profile is private, please send me message I ll give you a kind 💝 gift 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
BBWLover100j

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Love u love waffles 🧇🧇🧇🧇 😋😋😋😋big buttery breakfast equals big plump juicy fat for you beautiful 😍😍😍😍💯💯💯💯💯💯

Link to review