6 Screenshots

About This File

since my last weigh in, ive been eating more and more lately. a burger and onion rings just isnt enough you can hear more food frying up in the background while i have the biggest grin on my face. my eyes light up as i watch the grease pour out from my burger. i take the biggest bite shoving more food into my mouth than my mouth can handle. im loving every juicy delicious mouthful. i cant wait to see the number on the scale as i rush to finish making sure my belly is stuffed tight before i weigh myself. do i weigh even more than before? im a growing queen and the bigger i get the more i want to please myself. im a fat horny pig gaining more and more every day.

***************************************************************************************

if you enjoyed this video it would mean so much to me if you left a review! i appreciate the support and the reviews help with more sales which means more gains ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

This is one of Ivy's sexiest videos! I really enjoyed it - the make up, the clothes, the chat, the eating, the burping, the mess - it has a bit of everything. Loved it! 

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

I'd love to see you eat 50,000 calories a day beautiful 😍

Link to review