11 Screenshots

About This File

Do you like the way I look in this dress? I can’t believe it used to zip up. It’s way too tight for me now that it’s actually uncomfortable so watch me expose my hard, stuffed belly. Full of carbs, I tell you what I’ve eaten and play with the fruits of my labour and then strip off into my lingerie. I also tell you what my favourite body parts are, as well as some fat chat while I show you plenty of angles. 

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

So, so good. I'm a sucker for a pretty girl trying and failing to fit into a nice dress, so I knew I would love this video. She's perfectly plump and jiggly and it's so hot to think she used to be able to fit into that thing! Definitely would support her bringing this dress back in a future video when she's even heavier 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
as1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The part where your doughy belly partially spills out and forms a roll  when you lift up the dress is one of the hottest things I've ever seen

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed it 😘

Link to review