Quantcast

5 Screenshots

About This File

**This is Part 2** Brooke's First Measurements and Weigh In' contains the second half of this clip and includes after stuffing belly play, measurements and weigh in.**

Note: I changed into bra and panties to show my belly better in the measurements. Plus it looks so jiggly now. This video was filmed after my Brownie stuffing and I am about to POP!

Cheeky Burps Included hehe 

What do you all think of my new weight? If you love my fat and weight gain - leave a review. My favourite review will get my next video free 💗😈

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

dj2k1357

Belly, boobs, butt and thighs oh my!! Nice starting measurements. Nice to see you huge arse is closer to the milestone of being 50" or bigger, and I have no doubt it will surpass that very soon and become even more of a full moon ripping bottoms to shreds ;)

Loved the boob slap at the end and also seeing your face for a bit. You really are beautiful and love your brown hair and I can even see you have a double chin forming 🐷. All that cream and cakes and other sweets are working wonders for your already soft figure. Can't wait to see your after holidays measurements/weight hopefully squeezing into this same outfit, if your ballooning bum and boobs will allow you to 🐷😁

Share this review

Link to review
pepe

You're looking so chubby and cute in this video Brooke!

I love how much further your belly is starting to poke out now- it's already sitting nicely on your thighs when you're sitting down, which definitely wasn't the case before. I think it's really just a matter of time until it's starting to droop even when you're standing up, I can already see the little crease below your belly starting to form. By the 100 kilo mark I'm pretty sure this will be a reality for you, I think it's going to look so cute!

It's always a pleasure to watch you eating and showing off your soft, growing body, I hope you're enjoying the process as much (or even more) than we are 😊

Share this review

Link to review
zeldafan

Its honestly incredible how much you have blown up in such a short while! the stretch marks on your growing belly and thighs are a perfect example of how much of a greeedy girl you are ;) congrats on making your goal and to many more you'll pass along your journey!

Share this review

Link to review
Alex249

Very nicely done, Brooke! Can't believe how much that brownie made you weigh at the end, haha! Anyway, keep it up :) 

Share this review

Link to review