One Year of Gluttony - Doctor Reactions

$7.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Health Chat • Story Time • Doctors Visit • Doctor’s Reaction • Realistic Health • Fat Chat • Tight Clothes • Belly Belt • Eating ~ 20 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Note: This video gets very real about my overall health and the effects this past year of gluttony has had on my body. So if you’re not into hearing about the real health issues caused by a truly hedonistic lifestyle then this video is not for you. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

So over the last year of extreme gluttony I’ve definitely developed more than a few health issues

Sleeping problems, digestive issues, breathing issues, headaches, muscle pain...the list goes on

Gaining over 200 pounds in less than 2 years definitely has a MASSIVE effect on your body!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

So recently I saw A LOT of different doctors to get a good read of just how much damage I actually did

I had tests for everything, and while I will say that overall my issues are completely manageable, I definitely did not come out of this year completely unaffected

In this video I dive into ALL the juicy details from my numerous doctors visits this past month

Going over EVERY embarrassing and sexy moment in GREAT detail!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

You'll hear about my doctor's reaction to my weight gain, being made to run on a treadmill at the cardiologist, having to get a machine to help me sleep and more!

I also show off how I have to use my "belly belt" to support my insanely fat gut when I move around so my back doesn't kill!

I then go into my EXACT numbers for Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and more!

After all is said and done, I go over how I plan on moving forward with my feedee journey and eat some ice cream!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Overall my numerous doctors visits were both VERY embarrassing AND extremely erotic so I hope you enjoy these stories!

Don't forget to let me know what you think in the reviews below!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌