5 Screenshots

About This File

Omg, I have finally hit a huge milestone in my weight gain journey. I woke up and hopped on the scales and was shocked to see I had reached a weight goal - 90KGS 💖

I figured that I should celebrate - I put on a sexy red bodysuit that hugs my growing curves, and devour a whole brownie cake (serves 10 people) with whipped cream, hot chocolate topping, and berries. I loved filming this video clip and completely embraced my new weight 90KGs with a sweets stuffing and belly play. I eat all my brownie like the gluttonous little piggy I am and can't resist the urge to play with my jiggly fat belly. I wonder how much I will weigh after this stuffing. 

**This is a 2 part video. 'Brooke's First Measurements and Weigh In' contains the second half of this clip and includes after stuffing belly play, measurements and weigh in.**

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest dg35

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Its not the amount of food that you eat (even though its a big enough dessert to serve 2-3 entire families...), but its how FAST you engulfed it all. The idea of control is nonexistent in this video. You actually said it yourself--you couldn't stop eating.  That's what really shows how much of a porker you've become now, its so obvious how much you love food.  Whether its from the not-so-subtle moans every time you inhale another fork-full, or from how quick your hand dives in to find the next chunk of brownie or whip cream in between bites, its an unmistakeable fact that you are a hungry, hungry fat girl now :) Congrats on 90 kgs!

Link to review
dj2k1357

Eating cake to add to your already massive cakes 🐷 hehe. Very nice video and what a to celebrate a new milestone in fat assery than by eating a cake meant for several people that Im sure your colossal cheeks appreciated 😁. You are really starting to hit the early stage of bbw although you was already bbw (big bootyful woman lol) and you are definitely filling out nicely. Hope in future eating videos you decide to show more of your face or atleast lips because I know you look absolutely gorgeous while gorging like a greedy piggy 🐷😁

Link to review